605 PART TIME MULTIMEDIA DESIGNER
– Work closely with head multimedia designer to complete visual projects for 605 Magazine, 605 Weddings, and 605 Creative Co.
– Work with clients to gather information and guidelines for ad creation, visual projects, and web projects.
– Assist head multimedia designer in monthly projects, such as creating social media assets, uploading articles to website, and archiving all files.
– Proficient in Adobe Suites CC, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
– Able to work in WordPress with some HTML and CSS experience.
– Comfortable working with clients and outside sources on specific projects.
– Team player that can work in a collaborative office environment.
– Ability to work on a strict timeline with fast turn around times and shifting priorities and deadlines.
– Very organized with a high attention to detail
– BONUS: Comfortable working in Premiere Pro and After Effects + Video production experience.
Examples of Projects You’ll Be Working On
– Ad creation (print and web ads).
– Assist with up-keeping the 605 websites (uploading web ads, uploading issue to web + linking all vendors, and helping with uploading articles to the site, creating web covers, etc.)
– Creating social media assets (gifs, graphics, social media covers, and sliders).
– Help with organizing files and creating a streamlined guideline for naming, organizing, and archiving assets.
– Upkeep with Dropbox.
– Take over smaller projects that come up so our head multimedia designer can focus on bigger aspects to keep the brand cohesive and clean (email signatures, business card reorders, random projects).