Job Type: Part Time
605 Magazine, 605 Creative Co., and 605 Weddings are looking to hire a part time multimedia editor.
The part time multimedia editor works as a member of the multimedia design team to assist in editing and organizing still imagery from stories, marketing shoots, and social media posts and maintaining a consistent, branded look across all content.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in uploading and organizing photography files to the office drive for proper projects.
- In collaboration with multimedia design team, edit photos from stories, marketing shoots, and social media posts to 605 brand standards.
- Assist lead multimedia designer with uploading photo galleries and online stories for clients and article subjects.
- Bonus: Photography experience for stories and marketing projects.
- Bonus: Design experience like illustration for creative projects, and layout design for magazine layouts and/or advertising.
Who we’re looking for:
- Visual storyteller with a commitment to making a positive impact with 605 brand photography.
- 1-3 years of photo editing background.
- Proficiency in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop is required. Additional skill sets in Indesign and Illustrator are beneficial, but not necessary.
- Bonus: Familiarity with WordPress or similar website editors.
605 is a small business with a big love for our state. We are a publication company, and are also a marketing agency offering photography, video, writing, and design services.
We’re a group of talented creatives, using our 605 brand to celebrate South Dakota, whether it’s through our publications, websites, social media channels, or with our marketing clients. Together, we’ve collaborated on award-winning content, including statewide and national awards.