Experience South Dakota outdoors with a ride, slide, zip, or climb at Rushmore Tramway Adventures in Keystone. Known for attractions like the Alpine Slide, Aerial Adventure Park, Jump Tour, and two-hour Pinnacle Zip Tour, the crew is building a brand new, state-of-the-art, snowless, summer-time tubing hill. 605 chatted with operations manager Cameron Fullerton about what he likes to do when he’s out and about in and outside of work.
I really enjoy the “pinnacle” of the Pinnacle Zip Tour  at the Rushmore Tramway Adventures. This place was the drive behind our entire motivation for the tour, and is one of the best ways to see Mount Rushmore. We knew we had to showcase this point, even when we didn’t own it.
The top deck of our Tramway is also a favorite of mine. I spent a large part of my childhood learning to work here, and now doing morning yoga with any interested employees on there is a great way to utilize it.
One of my go-to spots is Halley’s 1880 Store , or “Halley’s East” in Keystone. Cheap beer and antiques tickle my fancy. Never been? Don’t miss a chance to stop by for some great conversation.
Skogen Kitchen  in Custer is always worth the drive. I enjoy eating food that I can’t pronounce. It’s a challenge I most definitely accept.
If you’ve never been, stop by Press Start barcade  in Rapid City. Playing Pac-Man at this age seems more acceptable in public.
Country House is our family property, which is an excellent place to enjoy peaceful brews next to a campfire and creek. This will also be the future venue of my wedding in September.
Lead  and Terry Peak are a great time. In the off season, I enjoy trying to keep my childhood dream alive of being a good skier.
Canyon Lake Park in Rapid City is where I learned to run, and now work off the soon-to-be 30-year-old belly while keeping my 10 lb. maltese-poodles in shape.
The Rushmore Plaza Civic Center  has something for everyone with concerts (like Snoop Dogg), rodeos, hockey, and quilt shows… anything I can contribute to support the new Civic Center is good with me!
For more information, visit rushmoretramwayadventures.com.
- I notice more women’s fashion than most men ever should, and it supports half of my soon-to-be family income with my fiancée being the owner of the online boutique, Alter Ego.
- I learned that running, accounting, plus marketing makes for the perfect adventure sport equation while in college.
- Some people may question my heritage, since half of my Facebook friends are Egyptian.
- I generally tend to partake in events if they have potential of making you feel uncomfortable and generally considered not fun.
- I am a member of Arrowhead Country Club, which is ironic since I can only golf at dusk, and usually do so by myself due to working exclusively during golf season.