End your evening on the patio in the soft glow of candlelight. This fire feature is inexpensive, incredibly easy, and highly customizable.
- Flat, wide vessel (we used a planting bowl)
- Rock (we used lava rock)
- Candles in jars or Sterno cans
- Fill vessel with rock, stopping a couple inches from the top.
- Place your candles in desired formation, digging them into the rock a bit so they are even with the lip.
- Fill in rock around the candles, so they are nearly even with the tops of the jars.
Tip: Use citronella candles to keep the mosquitoes at bay!