In the season of the music festival, create one right in your own backyard!
- Give your fest a snappy name, so you can make it an annual event.
- Create unique invites for your guests, including backstage passes and VIP tickets.
- Encourage creativity with a make-and-take flower crown table and/or a face (body) painting area.
- Don’t forget the food. Think walking tacos, kabobs, hotdogs, burgers, and ribs.
- Set up a drink station with plenty of water, sports drinks, and a fun variety of canned local beers.
- Create comfy seating areas by scattering blankets and pillows around on the ground.
- Decorate with string lights, streamers and paper lanterns.
- Encourage guests to wear their favorite band shirt and festival fashions.
- Spring for personalized take home merch for your guests, like can coozies.
- and of course, create a playlist featuring your festival circuit favorites.