Image by Studio Blu Photography. The Sioux Falls Roller Dollz have a big move ahead of them. After four seasons of skating at the Fairgrounds, this local team of tough-as-nails girls next door will be moving to the Sioux Falls...
Image by Candace Ann Photography.  I’ve never met a rock star before.  This is what I’m thinking as I’m nervously waiting at the Sioux Falls Area Humane Society, minutes before Paws for a Cause begins.  The term “rock star”probably carries misconceptions, but...
Image by Nick Spanos courtesy of Reprise Records.  Join 605 Magazine as we celebrate our one-year anniversary by giving back with The Spill Canvas and Candace Ann Photography. Simply bring an item from the Sioux Falls Humane Society's wish list to get...
Image by Reistroffer Design Don't expect Miss South Dakota Morgan Peck to walk out on stage with a glittered-up, gaudy gown. This year, the Miss America contestant is going green, teaming up with Evenings by Design's Anita Kealey. Peck's gown is made...
Images by Candace Ann Photography Here at 605, we fancy ourselves the eyes and ears of young Sioux Falls. Part of this community awareness entails keeping an eye on the movers and shakers within the populous, particularly those who are...

On the Cover

Come Visit

X