605 was invited into the Denny Sanford Premier Center for a peek behind the scenes of Cirque du Soleil’s “breakthrough ice experience,” Crystal.
Over 43 artists from over 11 different nationalities will be hitting the ice for five performances in Sioux Falls.
The audience will follow Crystal on a tale of self-discovery as “she dives into the world of her own imagination.”
1 of 56
HERE ARE A FEW FUN FACTS 605 LEARNED ON OUR TOUR:
- Crystal takes 17 semis to each tour location.
- There are over 2,000 pieces of costumes for the production.
- Costumes are constructed to light up via sensors.
- Their shoes made for performing on ice are on the 22nd prototype since tour began.
- A typical arena tour lasts 5 years.
For more information, visit dennysanfordpremiercente