Come experience the media and marketing world with the 605 team!
The Mighty Bowtones is a publishing company that produces and owns 605 Magazine, 605 Creative Co., and the special annual issue of 605 Weddings.
While we’re looking for a graphic design intern and a journalism intern, each student will get a well rounded feel for the industry and will wear many hats.
What we do for you:
– Provide real-world experience in media.
– Help you build a portfolio of your work.
– Expose your work to a statewide audience and introduce you to people in the industry.
– Serve as mentors, guiding you as you begin your media career.
What you do for us:
– Write content for our print publications and website.
– Assist with photo and video shoots.
– Help at events (required to work 605 Day on Friday, June 5 and the 605 Summer Classic on Saturday, June 20).
– Deliver magazines when needed.
What we expect from our interns:
– Meet deadlines.
– Collaborate with team members.
– Be punctual.
– Have excellent communication skills.
– Great computer skills.
– Contribute to our vibrant, inclusive workplace culture.
– Represent the 605 brand in a positive way, both in the office and in public.
Think 605 Magazine is the internship opportunity for you?
Send a resume, cover letter, and examples of your work to:
Publisher Alana Snyder // email@example.com
Note: This summer internship is for college credit and is unpaid.